Adrien Lorrain is a Gulf Coast native, born in Lafayette, Louisiana. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Lorrain then attended the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center where he earned his Juris Doctorate along with a Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law.
During his free time Lorrain takes pleasure in being with his large supportive family. He also very much enjoys spending time in the great outdoors.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury / Automobile Negligence
- Premises & Products Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial & Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning / Wills / Trusts & Elder Law
- Succession Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
Visit Us: 1109 Pithon Street Lake Charles, LA 70605 |
Visit Us: 1109 Pithon Street Lake Charles, LA 70601 |