Erin is currently a Law Clerk at Sudduth & Associates where she works mainly in Employment Discrimination, Family Law, and general Civil Law. Erin is attending her last year of law school at Louisiana State University where she is a member of the Trial Advocacy Board, and participates in trial teams competing against other schools. Erin ia a member of the Academic Committee, and has served for a clinic in which she will appeared in front of the Louisiana Supreme Court in October 2017.
Erin Abrams was born and raised in Southern California, where she attended San Diego State University and played Division I Water Polo. Erin graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. During her undergraduate studies, Erin studied international relations and comparative politics at University of Oxford in England. Since completing her first degree, Erin has worked in and travelled to several countries, bringing back with her experience interacting with diverse groups of people and cultures.
Erin is “understanding that when clients come to our office, it is usually because they are experiencing an issue that is emotional, confusing and frustrating”, and when asked about what she values most about her role at Sudduth & Associates, Erin stated that she is “passionate about taking a client’s concerns and working to settle any uncertainties they are stressed from”. Erin looks forward to many years with Sudduth & Associates because she believes her time at the firm has been “the greatest legal learning experience” she has had and feels that her “opinion is valued and voice is heard”.
- Employment Discrimination
- Family Law
- General Civil Practice
- Business Associations
- 4 years of experience in the legal profession
- Member of Trial Advocacy Board at LSU Law (2017-2018)
- Vice President of Undergraduate Affairs for Trial Advocacy (2017-2018)
- Member of American Association of Justice Trial Team (2018)
- LSU Law Ambassador (2017-2018)
- Phi Alpha Delta Professional Development Chair (2017-2018)
- Best Oral Advocate (2017)
- Member of LSU Law Appellate Clinic (2017)
- Member of Academic Committee at LSU Law (2016-2018)
- Member of Employment Discrimination Trial Team (2016)
- San Diego State University Undergraduate Mentor (2015-2018)
Please fill out the client intake form for further assistance.
If you are unsure what to put or whether a question applies to your situation, you may leave it blank.