PARA ESPANOL CONTACTENOS 337-480-0101
ARE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES FACING AN IMMIGRATION PROBLEM?
Whether you face deportation, wish to apply for a visa or green card, or you need help with another immigration concern, we have the experience to help you solve your immigration problems.
Deportation Removal for a Felony Criminal Conviction
The illegal immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 lists aggravated felony convictions as a deportable offense. Certain misdemeanor convictions can lead to removal proceedings as well.
Fortunately, Sudduth & Associates is a full-service law firm. We have criminal law attorney, as well as immigration attorneys, available to assist you. The sooner we get involved in your case, the more impact we can can have to avoid deportation removal.
Sudduth and Associates provides clients with the legal assistance with visas, a common immigration-related problem. For example, the firm’s immigration lawyers can help expedite the visa application process for foreign nationals seeking residency in the United States based on employment skills.
Areas of Service
- B-1/B-2, Business Vistors
- E-1 or E-2, Treaty Traders or Treaty Investors
- J-1 Waiver, Foreign Medical Graduates (Conrad 30, ARC and DRA)
- L-1A/L-1B, Petition /Application. Intra-company Executives, Managers and Specialized Knowledge Personnel
- R-1, Religious Workers
- Relative Petitions and Applications
- Permanent Residence / Green Card
- Labor Certification
- Permanent Resident Investor
- Revalidation of Visa
- Re-entry Permit
- Removal Proceedings
- Denial Appeal-Marriage
- Federal Court Mandamus
- Denial Appeal within The Department of Homeland Security
- Presumption of Fraud
- Change of Non-immigrant Status
- Motion to Reconsider
- Removal to Appeal BIA
- Federal Court Proceedings
- Exclusion Proceedings
- Consular Processing
Contact our Louisiana and Texas Immigration Law Attorneys Today for additional information and assistance.
Please fill out the client intake form for further assistance.
If you are unsure what to put or whether a question applies to your situation, you may leave it blank.